St. Patrick's Day 5k
Challenge yourself by running the 6th Annual St. Patrick's Day 5 km
- Race package pick up and awards presentations will be completed outside due to COVID-19 transmission concerns.
- Coast Mountain College 5331 McConnell Avenue, Terrace, British Columbia
- Flat loop course with mild undulations starting and ending at Coast Mountain College parking lot. Starting at Coast Mountain College Parking Lot athletes run north and make a right turn onto McConnell Avenue. Runners head east and turn left onto Thomas Street. Runners proceed north and make a left turn onto Halliwell Avenue. Runners head west and turn left onto Kalum Lake drive. Runners head south and turn left onto McConnell Avenue. Runners head east before turning right and heading south to the finish line in the Coast Mountain College parking lot.
Race day sign-up:
- Saturday, March 18, 2023 from 8:30-9:45 am from the Coast Mountain College Terrace Campus parking lot. Add $5 to registration fee
Race package pick-up:
- Saturday, March 18, 2023 from 8:30-9:45 am from the Coast Mountain College Terrace Campus parking lot.
- Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 10:00 am at Coast Mountain College Terrace Campus parking lot.
- Will be given to the top three fastest male and female runners in the following categories: under 12, 12-19, 20-39, 40-59, 60+.
- Award for best costume.
- 50% of race proceeds will be donated to high school track and field programs in Terrace, BC at Caledonia Secondary School and Centennial Christian School.
- $25 for adults
- $10 for children (born 2005-2012)
- $5 for children (born 2013 or later).
Skeena Valley Runners members with paid 2023 annual membership fees receive a $3 discount on race fees. Learn more about membership here.
- 50% of proceeds are donated to Highschool track and field programs in Terrace
Entry fee includes:
- Race entry and bib.
- Potential to win awesome door prizes.
- Unique finisher medal.
- Post race refreshments.
The responsibility for Sport Safety must be shared by all. I am aware that there is a certain risk of injury involved in my own or my child’s participation in Sport, either while travelling to or from the event, or while attending or participating in the programs or activities of the events which are sanctioned/approved by B.C. Athletics, its Divisions, its member Clubs or societies. I agree to consult a physician before training or participating in this event. I agree to not wear headphones during the event as the race course is not closed. I agree to review the race course before participating in the event. I agree to follow provincial guidelines for physical distancing and mask wearing at this event. It is understood by me that by agreeing to this event waiver I indicate that on behalf of myself and/or my child, I grant permission to Skeena Valley Runners and affiliates to use my name and likeness in photographs, motion pictures, recordings or any other record for legitimate promotional purposes for the club.
"Cartoon leprechaun" by Marina Koziulina.